Haultain Health is committed to the safety of our clients and staff, and dedicated to operating according to the standards set by our governing bodies,
the CTCMA, ATCMA, and the CMTBC, as well as the BC Centre for Disease Control, and Worksafe BC.
What We’ve Done and What We’re Doing:
- Advanced screening of both patients and practitioners for symptoms of Covid, and a policy of not attending the clinic if symptoms are present
- Staggering of appointment times to minimize the number of clients present in shared spaces
- Maintenance of social distancing at the clinic: patients are asked to wait outside the clinic or in their vehicle until just a few moments before their treatment to avoid congestion; chairs in the waiting area have been minimized and are 2 metres apart; masks are worn by patient and practitioner during all treatments
enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place: all high touch surfaces are disinfected after each use, all surfaces in clinic rooms are disinfected after each patient, and the clinic as a whole is cleaned twice a day
- Elimination of cancellation fees, and flexibility regarding late notice and needs to reschedule.
- Hand sanitizer is available in every room of the clinic
What You Can Do:
- Practice social distancing in public whenever possible, and wear a mask when distancing cannot be maintained
stay current on Covid-19 health information, and follow the guidance of the Provincial Health Officer:
- Assess your level of risk tolerance, especially if you are over the age of 60, have a compromised immune system, or have underlying medical conditions. For more information you can visit here:
- Assess yourself for COVID-19 symptoms prior to your appointment. This can be done here:
Note that all patients will be screened again for symptoms upon arrival at the clinic
- If you are symptomatic it is important to self-isolate and to contact Healthlink BC at 811
- If you are experiencing severe difficulty breathing, severe chest pain, are having significant difficulty waking up, or are feeling confusion or losing consciousness, call 911
- Information on Covid-19 testing can be found here:
We look forward to seeing you!
Let’s do our best to take care of one another in these challenging times.